Proudly Serving the Hulet and Devils Tower Community

Sign-ups available for winter travel authorization

If you will need to travel this winter on roads that may be closed due to weather, the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT) is inviting you to sign up for two programs that will allow you to do so.

Collectively known as the Wyoming Travel Authorization Program (W-TAP), the Wyoming Authorized Travel and Rolling Closure Authorization programs allow drivers to apply for authorization to travel on sections of closed roadways when the department has deemed it is safe enough.

The Wyoming Authorized Travel application is open to all drivers, but will require you to justify your need to travel...

Rendered 06/19/2024 07:52