August 11, 2022
ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE CROOK COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE FOR ALL REGISTERED VOTERS.
• Where to apply for an absentee ballot: Crook County Clerk’s Office, PO Box 37, 309 Cleveland, Sundance, WY 82729, phone 307-283-1323, email: [email protected]
• You can request an absentee ballot anytime during the calendar year in which the election is held, but not on the day of the election.
• Your request for an absentee ballot may be made in person, in writing or by telephone.
• Your absentee ballot must be returned to the Crook County Clerk’s Office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted.
• If you are not able to pick up your absentee ballot, we need the address the absentee ballot will be mailed to or you must designate in writing an individual to pick up your absentee ballot.
• We will not be able to give you another individual’s absentee ballot unless we have in writing that they have designated you to pick it up.
• No organization or person on behalf of an organization shall obtain an absentee ballot for an elector.
• If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the County Clerk’s Office.
Dated: July 7, 2022
Crook County Clerk
Publish: August 4, 2022